The importance of all types of IT systems in enterprises and institutions has been growing constantly, which has led to the increase of expectations they are required to meet, as well as their complexity. Moreover, in consequence, manual tests are insufficient and ineffective, in terms of time consumption and execution costs. It mainly applies to the Continuous Delivery test approach, but also to testing of devices (IoT) that use the latest mobile technologies.
Depending on the possibilities and needs, technical tests are performed on the basis of individually and optimally selected sets of commercial tools and/or open-source ones. Our automated tests allow for simultaneous verification of the application on multiple devices, without the need for human intervention. This, apart from significantly reducing test time, is particularly important for proper test coverage of browsers and mobile applications. We have applied automatic tests in projects based on both, traditional and agile software development methodologies, including Continuous Testing process, applied in software engineering approaches such as DevOps or Continuous Delivery.
The remaining elements of technical tests, such as API testing, migration testing, or application and environment monitoring allow for identification of potential errors and problems before they are exposed or defined by application users.
Technical tests performed by our company allow for efficient time and costs optimization related to software quality verification which has a positive effect on the entire process of its development.
- Early errors detection
- Feedback loop reduction
- Optimization of time and costs in the scope of tests and the entire software development process
- Optimal testing coverage
- Relieving the team by means of automation of all the time consuming, repetitive actions, including testing the same application on multiple terminal devices
- Verification of technical system elements on each level of testing
- Automation of tests for all types of applications on multiple terminal devices (Continuous Testing)
- Data migration testing
- Interface (API) testing
- Testing embedded systems and devices (IoT) that use the latest mobile technologies
- Disaster recovery testing
- App Performance and Monitoring