The professional implementation of projects on time, to agreed levels of quality and within a predefined scope is essential for every business. It also requires a skilled project team.
Very often, organisations hire specialists with inadequate experience in IT project implementation, or purchase services supplementing expertise that is lacking.
Soflab adapts the method of implementation to the type of project and our client’s work methods, supported by international standards and best practices in project management. The Soflab team has extensive experience in project management, while its theoretical knowledge is proven by certification institutions, such as: Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, MSP, Scrum Master, and SPC.
- Objectivity – project evaluation independent of the organisation and the supplier
- Rich experience – extensive knowledge gained during the implementation of projects in various companies
- Qualifications – skills confirmed by certificates
- Lower costs – project team is employed only for the duration of the project
- Risk reduction – key areas are entrusted to a reliable partner
- Agile project management
- Software delivery management (Delivery Management)
- Traditional project management
- Project management offices (PMOs)