Continuous Quality is the idea of continuous and automated software quality control during the entire software development process, while reducing the risk of errors and the costs of repairing defects.
IT systems operation vs. business efficiency.
A smooth operation of IT systems is essential for proper functioning of any enterprise.The ability to obtain a competitive advantage on the market heavily depends on the following software features:
- High quality and continuity of operation
- Flexibility in handling processes
- Fast implementation of changes
High quality software in less time.
Continuous Qualityallows for the provision of software of the highest quality and significantly reduces the time required to carry out the test by using:
- Continuous Integration environment in the test automation area
- Integration of automated testing environment with the development environment and DevOps tools
- Behaviour-driven development (BDD) methods
- Event, or schedule dependent execution of automated tests
- A significant reduction in test execution time, as compared to the corresponding manual tests
- Simultaneous automated tests execution on multiple devices and operating systems (particularly important for testing all kinds of mobile applications)
LEADERS IN AUTOMATION
Soflab Technology is one of the leaders in test automation in continuous mode and the Continuous Delivery approach.
Our solutions allow us to provide continuous quality control throughout the whole software lifecycle. Continuous Quality allows for a particular application and provides the best results in producing software designs using the Continuous Delivery approach and Agile methodologies. However, it can also be successfully used in the projects, which are based on the classical methodologies for software preparation and delivery.
Benefits of Continuous Quality
Continuous quality control at every stage of the process
Integration of automated tests environment with the development environment and DevOps tools, and the ensuing opportunity to fully automate the process of their execution, making it possible to ensure continuous and thorough scrutiny of the software being created.
Less errors in the final product
Continuous and automatic software testing provides incomparably greater tightness of tests in relation to manual testing.
Reduced time to market for new products and services
More frequent software implementation
Shortening the implementation of the changes makes it possible to implement a greater number of deployments and software changes. This translates directly to increase the market competitiveness of the company.
Reducing business risk
The greater the test integrity, the greater the certainty of the system functioning correctly, and the greater the assurance of continued support of business processes. Faster change implementation helps to keep pace with changing markets and reduces missed opportunities.
Improving customer satisfaction
Range of services:
- Implementing Continuous Integration tools
- Building testing environment for functional and performance testing
- Integrating automated testing environment with software environment
- Designing, preparing and executing automated functional and performance tests on each level of software verification
- Executing chosen sets of functional and non-functional tests, e.g.: smoke and regression tests
- Analysis of code coverage by automated tests