- ‘Puls Biznesu’ editorial appreciated the dynamic development of Soflab Technology by rewarding the compay with ‘Business Gazelle Award 2016’
- Soflab Technology is developing training area, co-operating with ScaledAgile and iSQI - new brand FabrykaJakosci.pl is created
- Soflab Technology is becoming the Service Delivery Vendor (DSV) in the QA area for Huawei’s BSS systems implementation
- The number of projects implemented in Poland and abroad is inreasing systematically
- British TEST Magazine ranked Soflab among 20 best testing services providers in the World
- Soflab Technology becomes partner to tool providers Atlassian, CA Technologies, Checkmarx and SmartBear
- The number of completed projects exceeds 2,000
- Opening of the Soflab Technology Software Test Centre in Warsaw
- Soflab Technology becomes the first Polish HP partner for Managed Service Provider Program
- Soflab Technology's client base grows – more than 30 framework agreements
- First project in Poland for complete outsourcing of testing and software quality assurance for the Polish branch of an international corporation based on an SLA and KPI monitoring – completion planned by the end of 2016
- The number of employees exceeds 170
- Over 1,000 completed projects
- Start of the first Polish project of long-term outsourcing of software tests and quality assurance in a public institution (health care)
- Exclusive agreement with the American developer of test management tools Inflectra Corporation
- The number of completed projects exceeds 500
- Quality of the Year award in the 6th edition of the pro-quality nationwide competition
- Opening of a branch office in Wroclaw
- Implementation of information security management system ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- Partnership with suppliers of testing tools Neoload and Exact Solutions
- First branch office in Warsaw – the team also works on projects in Krakow
- First framework agreement
- Implementation of the first projects in software test management
- Number of employees: 10
- Start of Soflab Technology operations in Katowice
INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
Soflab’s Management Board is aware of the significance of the processed information relevant to achieving its goals and mission. For this purpose, the Company has elaborated, implemented, complied with, monitored, reviewed, maintained and improved documented Information Security Management System in terms of holistic business activities.
Information Security Policy was implemented on 1st March 2011 as a declaration by the CEO of Soflab Technology. In August 2011, the system has been successfully certified in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2005 norm, valid at that time, and has covered all services provided by Soflab Technology Ltd. The system has undergone annual controls conducted by the BSI certification body. In 2015, the system covered Software Testing Center and its compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 was confirmed.
Information Security Policy adopted by Soflab defines a comprehensive and effective approach towards information security management, including:
- Legal compliance, information resources security and company image protection
- Achieving and maintaining a high level of resources security, understood as ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of resources, as well as ensuring accountability for any actions
- Ensuring continuity of processes and appropriate reaction to security incidents
- Ensuring appropriate level of knowledge regarding information security among both employees and co-workers
Soflab has grown into a leader in the European market for software testing thanks
to the quality of services it provides. Customers return to us. It is the highest honour
for a company the goal of which is for all systems and applications to work properly.
The prestigious awards are complementary to the market success of the company.
FACTORY OF QUALITY
Professional trainings straight from Factory of Quality – training brand by Soflab Technology
We offer open trainings, with a fixed program, and closed, tailor-made courses in the field of:
- methodology and test tools;
- agile project / program management;
As partners of the American organization Scaled Agile Inc. we offer a whole range of accredited and certified SAFe® Scaled Agile Framework courses, including Leading SAFe®, SAFe® for Teams, training for Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
Cooperation with the German organization iSQI® allows us, as the official training provider, to conduct certified courses CAT Certified Agile Tester, Certified Agile Essentials, CMAP Mobile App Testing and CMAP Mobile App Test Automation.
The Soflab School of Testers gives participants the opportunity to start a new career path, allows them to enter into IT world and prepares them comprehensively for work as a Software Tester.
The trainings are conducted by experts who realize projects for the largest corporations in Europe. Thanks to this, course participants gain knowledge based on practical experience.
More information: https://fabrykajakosci.pl/en/